The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

F************ck!

I was joking with my boss today about the interviews they're doing. I asked if they were thinking of replacing me. haha It was meant to be a joke. Well, he said he was a "fan" of mine and didn't think so. So I said that I had lots of fans around there and they should start a club. Then he mentioned something about what they're saying about me on the internet. Considering that the libelous bullshit from two years ago is still trailing me via google, I'm getting paranoid. When will it die?

UPDATE: Apparently, I'm okay for now. Long term may be a different story.

2 Comments:

Blogger sinister_n_evil said...

it never goes away ... it merely hybernates like a sleeping volcano... can you check into grants to start your own publication

4:03 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

No, I need the medical benefits too badly.

But apparently I'm okay.

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home