The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Shiznit... What am I doing?

I've been letting anonymous little peons bother me. Really, that's pathetic. Anyone of these little jerks would probably piss their pants and cry for their mommies and daddies if they ever had to face me in the real world where they can't hide behind pseudonyms and had to actually pay the consequences for their actions. Whatever their actual ages, these are just children screaming dirty words and stupid names, then running away like the cowards they are. It's fascinating really.

People use the excuse of "I wouldn't do this in real life" to justify what they do online. But "I wouldn't do this in real life" reveals just what they are: Cowards. Using anonymity to allow yourself to brutalize, stalk, harass and irritate is cowardice. It's no better than using a white sheet to cover up your identity while you burn crosses on people's lawns.

In real life, cowards are easy to handle. Fight back. Humiliate them. Make them piss their pants. Laugh really hard. Walk away and forget they exist.

But there are options. I realized today that I'm dying and fighting against pain and exhaustion daily. I still have more of a life than these people. That's pretty damned funny if you think about it. So, I'm just going to laugh. And walk away. Let them play with themselves from now on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home