The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Monday, May 25, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I've been doing some Spring Cleaning around Casa Melinda today. However, I've encountered a problem that you might be able to help me solve.

I have visitors coming next month, so I'll be doing extra special Spring Cleaning over the next few weeks and whipping out the blow-up mattress for the miniature one to sleep one. However, I think I may have to do extra extra special Spring Cleaning, considering a certain person's mini-freak-out when he discovered some of my girlier movies and shaving cream in my shower. Apparently, evidence of my womanhood is quite disturbing.

Here's where I need your advice. I'm working on a list of the woman-type things that may have to be concealed. Here's what I have so far:

The aforementioned shaving cream
The obvious feminine hygiene products
Anything pink, including my very femme toilet brush and my lady razors
The French hand soaps
The "Lady Power Stick" deodorant
The various and sundry scented candles and girly air-freshening devices
The "girl power" type movies I watch when I'm sick
My various hair products and hair-related devices

Any other ideas? I don't need "you know who" leaving here with PTSD.

P.S. WARNING: ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PRESERVE THE MANLY IMAGE OF MELINDA SHOULD READ NO FURTHER.

I think this bizarre reaction that far too many of my guy friends have to my female-ness provides the perfect weapon. If ever they really piss me off, I can just show them my girly panties and bras. (Not on me, of course.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

the rule of thumb is to hide anything with "wings".

9:06 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Wings. Got it. Thank goodness I don't have any large model airplanes around here.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home