The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Say It Ain't So, Captain

This man: William Shatner, aka Captain James Tiberius Kirk, is scared of going into space.



I must say I'm devastated. I just watched Free Enterprise the other night, so I know that Captain Kirk says we shouldn't confuse the character with the actor... but still! It's James Tiberius Kirk and he's wussing out of taking a potentially dangerous Virgin-backed trip into space at the age of 77 (which he'll be in 2008)! Say it ain't so, Captain. Say it ain't so.

Of course, this destroys my dreams of Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock speaking from space one of the greatest lines ever written: Jews in Spaaaaaaaaaaace! The sorrow is unbearable. I must weep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home