The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Monday, July 07, 2008

Flibberty Gibbit!

I went for a check-up today. My doc now wants a precautionary X-ray since the leg's not healing as quickly as it should and... drumroll, please... if the X-ray's negative and it doesn't heal on its own, I may need physical therapy. Woo to the flurking hoo! I'm so excited. NOT!

As for the heart and the massive chest pain turned migraine from earlier in the week, that's apparently a big "No shifts, Sherlock. You have heart disease and you're already being treated for it." If the migraine recurs, then they may do some new medicine-y thing, but otherwise I'm on my own with Prince Verapamil and his trusty knight Sir Atenolol. Prinzmetals sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My body can so totally kiss its own nether regions!

3 Comments:

Blogger sinister_n_evil said...

woah... your body can kiss its nether regions... you go girl... that must be another secret of the secret lesbian shadow government...

lol... hang in there... I am ready to trade my body in for a newer model myself...

3:52 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Please, if my body could literally do that, I'd never leave my apartment. haha

Thanks for the sympathy. This is one of those times that I see why a girlfriend would be convenient, not that actual girlfriends ever do what you think they will.

12:11 PM  
Blogger sinister_n_evil said...

I had a heralding experience yesterday that involved needles and my spine...but I was ready to call you and have rob's shadow gov priveleges revoked.... apparently when I asked him for something, I woke him up and he snapped at me... the only thing that I had close enough to throw at him was my cane, and I wasn't about to give up my transportation...

perhapse I can send him to a camp for re-education... lol...

oh... and there is this hot new show on ABC Family called the Middleman... Uber Cool... High Geek... with just enough cheese to make you think and laugh... check it out when you can...

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home