The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Diary of a Sick Gay Woman: Part Deux

I HAVE THE BIGGEST OVARIES ON THE PLANET! Why? Because my recent "illness" may very well have been a minor heart attack... a heart attack I treated myself. Okay, that actually makes me a big idiot.

I'm now on watch. Any nausea, cold sweats, vomiting, chest discomfort, etc. and I have to go directly to the ER. I must not pass go. I cannot collect $200.

I HATE THIS! I'm 30. Yeah, that seemed really damned old as it loomed before me years ago. But it's really young. There are so many things I haven't done yet.

I'm nowhere near finishing my first book. (Although the outline is fleshing out nicely and the research is leading to some interesting discoveries.) I haven't seen New Zealand or Greece or Israel. I haven't slept with 7 of 9. I haven't gotten married. I haven't seen my nieces and nephews grow up to have little ones of their own. I haven't watched Rob grow up to have little ones of his own. heh.

Fear not for I am Melinda. This lesbian takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'! I laugh at death. I taunt it mercilessly in a bad French accent. Then I taunt it a second time. Death is a pussy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Catana said...

You'd darn well better not give up. I finally find someone who's as interesting to argue with as agree with, and you're going to check out? No way.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Fear not. I don't go down without a fight.

I too have enjoyed both agreeing and disagreeing with you. Intelligent, reasoned, principled discourse is a hobby of mine.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home