The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Hey! I'm at least 75%!

You Are 44% Nerdy

You may be a bit surprised with this score, but your more of a closet nerd than an actual nerd.
Stop denying your inner nerd! You're truly dorkier than you think.


I refuse to take this insult against my nerditude lying down! I was on the chess team for goodness sakes! I won my first writing award for a science fiction short story! My nickname freshman year was Yoda! I swear this quiz must have been written by a lepton. Proof positive that I am Alpha Nerd: My secret life as Cierek of Vulcan.

2 Comments:

Blogger Canardius said...

chess team you may have joined, but defeated by Canardius in quiz bowl you were.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Yes, I remember. But if you remember, that's because the "captain" of the team in his nerderiffic arrogance refused to accept CORRECT answers from his teammates and gave INCORRECT answers instead, not to mention that he carried out a coup mid-game since yours truly was actually the new captain. Yeah, he got called on the carpet BIG TIME.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home