The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

O Captain! My Captain!

I have been a very, very bad girl. My very good friend Rob celebrated yet another trip around the sun and I forgot to honor the occasion with a blog post. My punishment for this unforgivable crime? A meme.

1. How long does it take you to get ready to leave the house?

about an hour and a half on good days. If I have trouble getting out of bed in the morning, I can do a speed-shower, dress, brush hair and teeth, etc. and get out the door in about a half hour. Of course that means I'm still soaking wet when I leave. In the dead of winter, when it's snowing outside, that is NOT good.

2. If you commute to work or a regularly scheduled meeting, how long does it take you to get there?

From when I leave my house to when I enter my office, about 45 minutes.

3. How much time do you spend watching TV or playing video games each day?

No video games. But I'd say about 3 or 4 hours of TV or watching movies a day on average. It depends on how I'm feeling and lately, I've been feeling like vegging out a LOT.

4. How much time do you spend preparing/acquiring/eating meals on an average day?

I'd say about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. I rarely eat breakfast. Lunch hour at work is 1 hour. Then, dinner kind of varies. Sometimes, I skip dinner. Sometimes, it's microwaveable whatever. Other times, dinner's a phone call away. It depends.

5. How much sleep do you get each day?

Somewhere around 5 or 6 hours a night.

6. Time for to tag: Stacey, The Duck, You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home