The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Sunday, February 18, 2007

For the Ladies

I know you've been in mourning for some time, rending your clothes and making liberal use of sackcloth and ashes as you await my return. Well, put your fancy dress on girls, because Melinda is single and available once again. Just give me a little time to heal from the injuries I've received in the Great War for Judy's Heart and I'll be back, a little battle weary but adorable nonetheless.

3 Comments:

Blogger "THE" Rob Cerio said...

I am so sorry to hear that it apparently hasn't worked out, toots... just remember to mention how much she sucks when you're doing that Oprah interview after your bestseller hits big.

Yeah... Opreah as a tool for vengence. Finally, a reason to validate her horrifying existance in the lives of innocent TV viewers.

Also, should your healing require nudie bars and beer, I'm here for ya.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

You know how to get here, don't ya?

9:12 AM  
Blogger Kimmah said...

Hey, why don't you ever call? Oh, right, I don't live in California anymore, and I don't have the same number. I'll call you. --Kimmah

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home