The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

My Dream TV Prop Collection

Stolen from Rob. I'll try not to repeat his answers, even if the Dalek/Nomad thing is the best idea ever!

The Supreme Commander's Chair from the mother ship on "V": I had a bit of a crush on the evil genius Diana



Jo's leather jacket and motorcycle from The Facts of Life

Lwaxana Troi's dinner gong from ST:TNG

The Delta Flyer from ST:Voyager

Mork's egg from Mork and Mindy

A zat gun from Stargate:SG1

Worf's batleth from ST:TNG

Odo's bucket from ST:DS9

House's white board from House

Data's head from ST:TNG

The Fonz's skis from when he "jumped the shark" on Happy Days

The Dax symbiont from ST:DS9

All of Ricky Ricardo's drums from I Love Lucy

Figured out that I'm a Star Trek fan yet?

I'm tagging people: Stacey, Drew, Duck, RPP, Cheri, and Angie

4 Comments:

Blogger sinister_n_evil said...

k... my list is posted in my myspace blog... although i did leave out picard's captain's chair....

that should be on there some where ...

~silverfox

1:12 AM  
Blogger angie. said...

Sooo...I was hitting the IGN boards and someone posted a link to a Nadia Bjorlin that I thought you would like.She was quite, well, actually , downright gorgeous.

And you are very welcome!
:)

6:38 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

hummina! Thanks, Angie. I love when my straight girls point out hot chicks for me.

12:06 PM  
Blogger angie. said...

Anytime. I always look out for my homies.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home