The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Rob's Self-Centered Survey

Bored. So, I stole this from Rob.

1. Are you smiling? No

2. Have you ever kissed anyone who’s name started with A or M? Yes, and she liked it.

3. What is irritating you now? My back itches, which is weird because that was Rob's answer.

4. When did you last eat pizza? I have no idea. I don't eat pizza often.

where is number 5? At Lesbian Shadow Government Headquarters getting retrofitted

6. Do you have any friends who are famous? Local fame, yes. Otherwise, no.

7. Are you any good at poker? Eh.. Not really.

8. What do you want? To be able to have a girlfriend without actually having to deal with all the nonsense women come with.

9. Are you tired? Yes, I was up all night watching hot lesbians.

10. Do you love anyone? Yes, my family and friends.

11. Pepsi or Coke? Diet Coke ALWAYS

12. How many pets do you have? None.

13. Who's your #1 on your top and why? I have no idea, but I think it's Josh.

14. What annoys you the most about your closest friends? that they insist on living a thousand miles away.

15. Taco Bell or McDonald's? McDonald's

16. Last thing you said? Probably something I screamed at the TV during my hot lesbians DVD marathon.

18. How many Abercrombie shirts do you own? None.

19. How many Myspace views do you have? No idea. More than 10,000 on blogger.

20. Want to be a princess? No, I want to be the knight in shining armor.

21. Do you believe dreams come true? No.

22. Do you like Walmart? I'm with Rob on this one. root of all evil.

23. What's your biggest pet peeve? picky, judgmental people

24. What are you listening to? the sound of silence.

26. Who was the last person that told you they loved you? I have no idea.

27. What was the last thing you ate? orange chicken with vegetarian fried rice

28. What were you doing before this? Rewatching the season finale of 'the L Word'

29. What is the closest item near you that is black? keyboard

30. What is the last IM you received? I don't do IM's

32. What do you wear more, jeans or sweatpants? Jeans. Sweatpants are for fat guys.

33. Do you know how to build a fire? Yes, wilderness survival is lesson #12 at Dyke Camp

34. What is your morning routine? Wake up, get my head together, shower, take pill, check pulse and blood pressure, get dressed, brush teeth, etc.

35. Do you like Deer/Elk meat? No, but goat rocks!

36.What was the last book you read? Piety & Politics: The Right-Wing Assault on Religious Freedom

37. Favorite brand of jeans? Jeans come in brands?

38. Favorite type of pudding? butterscotch

40. Are you happy with where you are? No, happiness produces complacency

41. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? no

42 Are you happy with yourself? I refer you to #40

43. Do you want someone you can't have? Kristanna Lokken

44. Who is your all-time favorite band? Maria Berg and the Aftermath (Maria's a very sexy/sweet but all too heterosexual friend)

45. What is your favorite breakfast food? Brueger's Rio Grande breakfast sandwich

46. Do you like the River or the Lake best? Lake.

47. What's your favorite flower? fire and ice roses

48. Hot dog or Hamburgers? Hebrew Nationals or Nathan's if I can get them

49. Have you ever had athlete's foot? No, but I had an athlete's... well, that's a story for another day.

50. What was the last thing you bought? Sodas and smokes.

51. What color is your car/truck? Don't have one

52. How many vehicles do you own? None.

55. Do you miss anyone right now? Lots of people

56. What are you looking forward to? 4 day weekend for Thanksgiving

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

*I* love you!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

I know, but don't tell Drew! hehe

Thanks, Babe.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home