The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Buying New Gear

You know I had to do it! I went to the Muff Festival site and bought a T-shirt! I'm SHOCKED to know that a euro is now worth $1.60! SHOCKED! I should've bought euros when I was in Europe. Damn it!

While I was being a freak, I also put in a long delayed call to A&K Lick-A-Chick of Nova Scotia to order one of theirs. Canadians are so nice. (A&K Lick-A-Chick, if you read this, Angie deserves a raise!)

2 Comments:

Blogger sinister_n_evil said...

i got a t-shirt at the con that says GEEKS GONE WILD... not as cool as yours but I like...

7:07 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Dude! That's totally cool. Are you going to flash your naked... pocket protector now?

heh heh

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home