The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Just cuz...

I never got around to posting more of my vacation pics, but I wanted to post a stolen one from Cheri, my future mother-in-law. Okay, you can stop screaming in terror now, Cheri. I'm just joking. Anyway, here's my super adorable mini-boyfriend Mr. Smoov aka Charlie. Isn't he sooooooooo cute?



He's also now an official badass since he's taking his first steps. I demand video! Cheri? Rob? We want home movies!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

Um, yeah, you're gonna have to fight me for him. And considering you're a pacifist...

Although, CJ's got the most adorable little smile too. I hate picking favorites.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

OH, I don't have favorites. I think all the kids are adorable. I just thought Charlie deserved a shout out for his recent accomplishments.

As for the fight, I could so theoretically kick your butt.

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home