The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Imaginary Girlfriend: Elaine Cassidy

Why do I love Elaine?

Because she looks like this:



And this:



She does roles like this:



And, in real life, she sounds like this:



Did I mention she was named Ireland's Best Actress? Yeah, the talent helps. I'm not pretending my mad Elaine love has much to do with her whole slew of acting awards, but they help.

So, Dave, what do you think? Is the mutual taste in women still going strong?

3 Comments:

Blogger vn_02 said...

Elaine is the sexiest for all the reasons above ;)

4:34 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

You're telling me. I so want to move to County Wicklow. If Kilcoole turns out women like Elaine, it must be paradise. haha

After seeing her in Fingersmith, I've now watched a LOT of her movies. I'm so madly in love it's not even funny. Talent like that doesn't come around very often.

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love her too, i'm madly in love with her.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home