The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Jew-gasm!

I thought I'd screw myself waiting for leave approval at work before I bought my tickets home. As it was when I first checked a month or so ago, the tix were about $350 round trip from D.C. to New Orleans. Yikes! Not quite an amount I spend readily, but it's the Kahunah-Silverfox wedding, so...... Anyway, I went online to get tix today and found round trip tickets at decent departure/arrival times for $195 TOTAL with the insurance and everything! And that's where the Jewgasm kicked in!

So, look out, New Orleans! August 7 through 11, yours truly is cutting loose! (That is if standing in a Hawaiian-themed wedding can be considered cutting loose.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

OMG!!! You're gonna be there!!!!

SQUEEEEEEE!!!!

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home