The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Grrrrrrrrrrr...... And More Grrrrrrrrrrr.......

So, I went back to the doctor, who apologized multiple times for not having a diagnosis. All of my blood and urine tests were normal, except my thyroid hormones were a little high. She did, however, confirm that I DO NOT have leukemia, take that paranoid, overprotective big sister! Yes, I rubbed it in.

Anyway, the nominees for the Causing Melinda Pain Award are: problems with the arteries/veins in my legs or a problem with my spine. I have to have two doppler tests (ultrasounds of my arteries and veins)of my legs and a CAT scan of my lower spine. Either would make sense considering my medical history. Let's hope that whichever one it is can be resolved so that I can go back to my normal level of suckage.

Until then, I appreciate your sympathy and support. Especially you, Silverfox. You've been awesome! I guess you know from the pain, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home