The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bad Lesbian

My build-a-couch has just arrived from IKEA. The delivery people were supposed to come up with the concierge to put it in my apartment, but instead they left it at the desk. A very nice gentleman took time out of his day to help me carry it up and to my apartment. I've never been more grateful for the presence of a big burly man in my life. Perhaps I will be when my lovely friend B helps me carry out the old couch tomorrow or Thursday. I know. What happened to that big strong, amazonian lesbian you once knew and loved? She got old, byatches. She got old.

Not too old to build a couch with her bare hands, though. Or at least I'm hoping not. Wish me luck.

UPDATE: I still got it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Vikki said...

You have to put a couch together every once in awhile to keep your lesbian street cred. Either that or carry a swiss army knife on a regular basis.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

No swiss army knife. But I have nunchucks and a staff. Does that count?

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home