The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Monday, September 25, 2006

YODA: Caption Contest?

Okay, this might come pretty close to blasphemy, but please don't riot. It's all in good fun. I think the Master would enjoy it. Anyway, saw these and funny thoughts come to mind, but I KNOW that some of you probably have screwed up comments that even my bizarre mind couldn't conceive. So, here's my first Caption Contest. Post your captions in the comments, then I'll put up all of the "entries", and announce the winner for each pic. The winner gets "The Cult of Melinda Jedi Award" and that's about it. (Yes, I'm bored.)



My contribution: "The force inside you do you have? Like some would you?"



My contribution: "Inside us is the force? Or the force inside are we? Cosmic the answer is duuuuuuuude!"



My contribution: Explains a lot this does. Irish Yoda is who knew?



My contribution: Who's the green master jedi who knows just what you like? Yoda! That Yoda is a bad mother....

Your turn.

1 Comments:

Blogger "THE" Rob Cerio said...

I'm always up for a bit of blasphemy...

For pic 1: "Yes, with Chrissy and Janet I live... Pretend to be gay I must."

for pic #2:"do or do not? S#!t, dude... do what you want."

For pic 3:"mmmm... bitter this beer is, hmmmm?"

For pic #4: "yo, yo... keepin it real on the degobah trip, yo."

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home