The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Saturday, August 11, 2007

This Post Brought to You by the Letter J...

...and a guy named Rob.

So, I'm supposed to come up with 10 things that matter to me that start with the letter J. Yeah, that'll be almost as easy as coming up with 10 things that matter to me that start with the letter X.

Here's my 10, in no particular order, with no particular grammar.

1. Judaism: my religion of choice
2. Joker: my theme song, cuz I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight toker, baby. I get my lovin' on the run!
3. Jeri Ryan: my imaginary girlfriend
4. John: my oldest brother and my nephew
5. Judy: my sister, my aunt, and the one that got away
6. Jack: my favorite uncle, who passed away a few years ago
7. Jerusalem: the holy city
8. Jambalaya: one of my favorite New Orleans foods
9. Jokes: because if I don't laugh, I'll cry
10. Justice: because it's the key to peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home