The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Things That Distract from Pain

With my Native American roots and sensitivity to medicines, I have taken to homeopathic remedies for what ails me. So, what distracts from about a month of constant pain.... hmmmmmmmmm... hot women!

My imaginary girlfriend of the week: Yvonne Strahovski



I just finished the first season DVD's of Chuck and I think I'll watch them again! But I have two questions:

1. Does she look like she could be Jeri Ryan's little sister?
2. Since when are the hot chicks that much younger than I am? (Yeah, I know. Shut up, Mackenzie.)

NOTE: Yes, I exploited my Native American heritage for a joke. No, I'm not scared at all. My ancestors' ghosts don't live in Virginia, so they can suck it!

2 Comments:

Blogger "THE" Rob Cerio said...

Omg. She so totally looks like she could be Jeri Ryan's younger sister... every time I see her on Chuck, I wonder silently to myself if she owns a supergirl uniform...

(sigh)

8:50 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Dude! She'd make the perfect Supergirl! Though I don't know if she could ever replace Helen Slater in my heart.

Anyway, did you see the episode where she was in the Princess Leia costume? Hummina! And don't you love a show that references Comic-Con?

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home