The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Writer's Dream Come True...

When you start thinking of being a professional writer, you dream of winning the big writing prizes or ending up on the best seller list for the longest time ever or getting amazing reviews in the major papers/mags. Maybe you dream of the movie adaptation and the autograph signings.

You never dream of the day when you'll be told that your bond statements are just AWESOME! I mean, that part about debt policies? So sexy. And did you read the section on accounting standards? Almost made me cry. Really. But nothing will ever top the analysis of the fiscal year 2010 approved budget. That should be quoted by angsty, young poets everywhere!

Apparently, the budget people just can't stop talking about me and my bond statements. My life is weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home