The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Books

A book that changed my life:

There are too many. Can anyone mention just one? Jeez. Okay, hmmmmm.... Nope, can't name just one.

A book I’ve read more than once:

Can't name just one. What's with the singular in these questions?

A book I would take with me if I were stuck on a desert island:

Other than a survival guide? The Talmud

A book that made me laugh:

Any of the books from the Idiot Girls series

A book that I wish I had written:

1984

A book that I wish had never been written:

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

A book I’ve been meaning to read:

The Talmud

I’m currently reading:

Ethical Realism (for a review) and I REALLY want to throw it in the trash. Having to read this thing SUCKS! I'm totally okay with people having different perspectives on the same facts, but making up facts and blatantly lying? Accusing the entire American left of communism and being in love with Joe Stalin? Ugh!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I met Laurie Notaro once, back when she lived in the same town as me. She was very cool. She has since moved to Oregon, so I doubt I'll ever see her again. Sigh.

Oh, and it's my first visit here. Love the potato chip bag. That bandolier of chiles is way cool. Too bad they're only sold in Virginia. Again, heavy sigh.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Actually, it's a Virginia brand but available elsewhere. That have info on that on the site.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home