The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Oh! How funny the normals are!

I was joking with a coworker about having to deceive prospective dates about my nerdy proclivities, when she asked what must be the funniest question I've heard in a while.

She: Do people still play D&D? (with major incredulity in her voice)
Me: Well, HELLO?! Of course.
She: Right, that was probably a bad question.


bwahahahahahahaha! Do we still play D&D? That's so cute. D&D is forever. D&D is life. I must find a group to play with here. My mage skills have suffered as of late.

4 Comments:

Blogger "THE" Rob Cerio said...

Be careful before you laugh at the mundanes, dear... you never know when the woman you're talking to is a closeted WOW player. :)

7:07 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

haha. Well, I think I'm safe with this one. Although she's quite the looker, she's straight and married w/ child. Her husband (to whom she constantly compares me) may be a different issue. He might have dice hiding somewhere.

8:15 AM  
Blogger sinister_n_evil said...

Oh how I miss D&D... Commander... Make the Captain get me into a game... I need to take out the frustrations that these mundanes cause me to brew in my veins on some critters in a foreign relm... I would hate to have to sneak his batleth to work and scare these folks in reality....

10:19 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Mission accomplished, oh gorgeous one.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home