The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Friday, December 14, 2007

The Picture Meme

From Stacey. You have to do a google image search for the answers, then pick an image from the first page. Or something like that.

1. Age I'll be on my next birthday:



From some accupuncture site. I have no idea how that's related to 32.

2. Place I'd like to travel:



Sunny New Zealand. The Kiwi accent is just sooooo sexy. It's also a beautiful country, but did I mention that the Kiwi accent is really sex?

3. Favorite Place:



Cuz I know what it means to miss New Orleans.

4. Favorite Food:



Gotta love the general cuz he kicks the colonel's ass!

5. Favorite Animal:



Man's best friend is a robot!


6. Favorite Color:



hmmmmm... What was my favorite color again?

7. Town I was born in:



Ya gotta love a place called The Thirsty Hippo. Anyway, I was born in good old Hattiesburg, MS.

8. Name of past pet:



Yes, robo-Cerberus actually comes up when you google Fluffy. Bizarre. Probably no less bizarre than the fact that the real Fluffy was a fish.

9. Name of past love:



I've already been in love with one Judy, but I think I'm ready for Judy #2.

10. My first name:



I've always wanted to scream my own name in bed.

11. Bad habit I have:



Ce n'est pas un bébé fumant une cigarette.
(Oui. Je fume. Y a-t-il un problème avec cela?)

12. My first job:



Rocky & Carlo's: famous for baked macaroni and food poisoning, but not while I was cooking there of course.

13. Grandmother's name:



Never screw with a woman named Bernice.

14. College major:



I'm skipping undergrad and going for "Yes, Virginia, journalists are evil."

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

So your bad habit is giving cigarettes to babies in front of the Eiffel Tower? Wow, dude, that's really bad.

And didn't this take for-freakin'-ever?

10:17 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Yep. I also give beers to monkeys in front of the Taj Mahal.

For-freakin'-ever is about right.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home