The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Friday, December 28, 2007

The Year In Review

So, the point is to post the first sentence of the first post of each month of 2007. Since I love repeating myself:

January: The Alphabet Meme

February: This is why I love Popular Science!

March: I REALLY want to use the bully pulpit to get even with someone who probably deserves it.

April: Has a human being already been cloned?

May: I was tagged by Stacey, so here goes:

June: It really sucks to be me right now.

July: RPP has decided to give me an excuse to take some time off from the intellectual battles over at Science Blogs, so I'm going to take it.

August: If you laugh at this, you might be a nerd!

September: Someone is a bad influence.

October: Ain't I sexy?

November: Leave it to the Japanese to create the oddest self-defense method EVER!

December: I'm home sick from work today.

What have I learned skimming through the past year? Hmmm…

1. My friends get me into too much trouble, even online.
2. I've been through a lot this year, but I'm still kicking. So, kiss my ass, Prinzmetal's and "woman I'm too classy to name publicly"!
3. Considering that a few of these contain words like science, nerd, cloned, "intellectual battles", etc., I'm pretty much a HUGE dork.
4. I don't think I'm quite right, if you know what I mean.

TAGGED: Rob, Stacey, Drew, Dave, Lauren, Angie, RPP and the rest of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger reasonably prudent poet said...

wow, i feel oddly flattered that you not only tagged me, but that my name also appears in one of your first lines. rad.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home