The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Feelin' Good...

I've been feeling unusually energetic lately. I'm on new supplements, 1000 mg of cinnamon a day and this one that helps the intestines function properly. My stomache doesn't hurt as much. The bloat seems to be diminishing. I haven't had a major spasm since that last one I blogged about. And I keep getting the urge to go jogging or find an empty field and knock out some really advanced kata or hyung as they're properly called. I feel pretty much like I did when I was healthy, I think. I really don't remember what it felt like to be healthy. I'm hoping that it's the supplements and it'll last a while. I'll need the energy for my trip home. There are two really cute little boys who simply must learn Klingon.

3 Comments:

Blogger "THE" Rob Cerio said...

well, I've gotten my munchkin to say "keh" now if we can teach him "pla" he'll at least be able to wish us well before we go behead our enemies with batleths.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

I've gotten Ace to say "duck," but it comes out like "guck," so does that mean anything in Klingon?

7:09 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Stacey,

It could be worse. There could've been an f-sound in there. I don't know if that means anything in klingon. Maybe he was asking for gagh? I only know a few words, but I'm thinking both Ace and Charles should learn K'Plah! haha

Rob,

Halfway there! I saw the pics on Cheri's myspace and as I said there, I'm thinking we should get the little man a milk wench now that he's had his first manly trip to Hooters. haha

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home