The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Monday, February 09, 2009

Flashback! Imaginary Girlfriend Edition

In which Melinda takes a trip down lesbo memory lane to get her mind off the pain! So deal...

My first imaginary girlfriend, Lady Aberlin:



NOTE: They made Betty Aberlin wear a muumuu to cover her hotness. They failed!

My second imaginary girlfriend, Maria:



NOTE: I was so ticked when Maria married Luis! (Yes, it was 1988 and I was 12. I had to watch Sesame Street with my nephews and niece.)

My third imaginary girlfriend, Jo Polniaczek:



NOTE: In elementary school, I used to fantasize about taking long motorcycle rides with Jo. For some strange reason, I never had my OWN motorcycle in these little daydreams. I was always on the back of Jo's. Coincidence? I think not.

My fourth imaginary girlfriend, Private Benjamin (the TV version):



NOTE: Lorna Patterson also converted to Judaism. That way, we can get imaginary married and she can have my imaginary children.

Finally, my fifth imaginary girlfriend, D'ana aka Diana:



NOTE: She was a coldblooded, mouse-eating, reptilian bitch but I loved her. What can I say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home