The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Captain Random's News & Information

Still no word on what's causing the pain in my legs. It's not as bad as it was, but is still there. Suckage!

I have now seen Lucy Lawless make out with another woman, so my life is complete and I can die a happy woman.

I think advertisers have forgotten the whole point of "targeted marketing." I keep seeing hetero-oriented ads for male enhancement on Logo (the gay channel) during lesbian shows and movies. What a waste of cash!

There may be a Reduction In Force or RIF at my job at the beginning of FY 2010, which begins on July 1. Since I have NO seniority and am misclassified, I may be one of the first to go. A few coworkers are already dancing on my grave. So, don't be surprised if I show up with a pillow and a bottle of vodka and ask to sleep on your couch.

I have decided that my lesbian tendencies can be traced back to Lady Aberlin on Mr. Roger's Neighborhood. So this would be my very first imaginary girlfriend:



Yes, I noticed the similarity. No, I think it's a coincidence OR proof that I've always liked a certain type of woman. Get over it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home