The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Grrrrrrrrr.......

So, hypothyroidism is looking more and more like a real possibility. I'll get test results in the coming week, but I've been discussing the issue with a friend/coworker who was diagnosed 2 months ago. I'm telling you, there's something really screwed up about this office that we all keep getting sick! I mean, what are the odds that two young people who work within 15 feet of each other would be diagnosed with the same illness of this type within 2 months? Strange.

The good news is that things that I thought were side effects of my heart meds/signs of the worsening of my heart condition might be the hypothyroidism and could be cured with treatment. That would be really freaking nice. (Friends, Melinda hair may be making a comeback!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home