The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

How Flattering

A coworker compared me to Abby from NCIS, because I'm all techy and out there. (Not because of the looks. I so freaking wish! She's hella hot.) I've tried adding a pic but Blogger is bonkers at the moment.

UPDATE: Okay, here she is:



I am so hot for Abby. On the ten point scale, being a scientist of any kind gets you an automatic 5 points. (Of course, being a theoretical physicist gets you 6. And being a string theorist, well... that gets you knocked down to 4 automatic hot points. You have to earn the rest and no, you can't earn hot points by making up equations with infinite solutions. Deal.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

Um, begging your pardon, but that chick is hideous. You're like 10 times as hot as her.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Dude! You're nuts! First off, she's so hot and The Sick has made me look like hell. Second, she trained to be a freaking forensic scientist... in real life! She's also a poet, writer, musician and documentary filmmaker. That's a whole hell of a lot of automatic hot points there.

5:00 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

All I can see is "bla bla bla I'm a silly looking goth who is roughly 10 years too old to dress like this. Wanna see my Hello Kitty headband and my like totally hawt coffin purse? Have you met my boyfriend, Mike Falgoo?"

Guess I'm just not into the goth thing.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

It's the character. She doesn't look like that in real life. (Well, except she has to keep the black hair during filming.) Besides, she's so not Falgoust type of goth even on the show. She's really awesome! Stop mocking my woman! haha

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home