The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Yoni of Power

For those not in on the joke, this won't make sense, but...

I was discussing my sex life and vagina-related natural disasters with Angela when I remembered Florida 1995. On a Labor Day weekend trip to Pensacola, Melinda got busy. October 4, 1995, Hurricane Opal hit the panhandle. It was the first major hurricane to hit the area in 20 years.

An old Native American legend. The Yoni of Power shall descend upon the world and call forth the wind and rising waters. Beware any and all who awaken the Yoni of Power!

3 Comments:

Blogger sinister_n_evil said...

are you keeping a journal of these events... the more documentation you have... the more money you can get for the prevention of such acts....

10:33 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

I think that would count as blackmail, sinister, and we all know I'm too sweet and innocent for that. :P

11:41 AM  
Blogger reasonably prudent poet said...

speaking of the power of the yoni, have been over to my new sex blog yet? the absence of comments from you leads me to believe you haven't discovered it yet. come on! what are you waiting for! i started a whole new blog about lesbian sex! iswell.blogspot.com

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home