The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hello, 21st Century!

So, I now have the full phone/net/cable set-up and I'm stoked. Okay, partly, I'm just glad it's over. Comcast kept screwing up the work order, so the first tech couldn't finish the installation and the second just did something outside and left. Third time's the charm, I guess. Call the Cliche Police. No, really.

Anyways, I now have this lovely feature called On Demand which lets me watch a variety of programs, movies, specials, etc. whenever I want instead of when they're scheduled, sometimes in advance of the actual air date. Rock on, right? It gets better. It also allows me to pause, rewind, fast forward, and save my spot for 24 hours if I have to step away. This kicks ass!

I feel like an Amish person who's seen a light switch for the first time and I think I like it.

1 Comments:

Blogger sinister_n_evil said...

so... has Mel been sucked into the abyss of her new technology? was the train home hijacked to Iran? did an alien species realize that her superior intelligence was a threat to their civilization and whisked her away to an intergalactic prison? or is she hiding out at the nearest toys r us plotting the next disbursement of spoilage for the nerds of the next generation? inquiring minds want to know....

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home