The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Sunday, March 02, 2008

My Belated Vacation Post

So, I went home. I didn't get to see everyone, but I had lots of fun with the people I did see.

Meet Val Jr.



Son of my baby brother, Val Sr., and his lovely fiancee Nicole.


Val Jr. is the nephew that likes calling out "bow chicka wow wow!" He's also quite the computer nerd already and can set up his own games on the computer.


Now, if I can just get him to stop ordering me around. While playing on his computer, he gave me his gum wrapper and said, "Go throw this away and come right back." I complied, of course, because it was just too cute. (Remember what I said about my being a bad influence?) When I got back, he asked, "Did you throw that paper away?" He also made me take fifty million pictures of him and his toys. I really have to work on that little bad habit of his. However, I'm really proud of his mack skills:



Then there are Rachel and Sean. Neither likes pictures very much. Sean just completely ignored me and absolutely refused to let me turn on a light.



Rachel decided she was a pillow head:


UPDATE: This post got cut short by Blogger malfunction not blogger malfunction. I'll finish it up later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home