The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Imaginary Girlfriend and New Rule



My imaginary girlfriend this week is Rachael Stirling, the oh-so-sexy actress who plays "Nan King" in the BBC Miniseries "Tipping the Velvet," based on the novel by the same name. I've only seen the "cleaned up for the puritanical Americans" version so far, but I'm in love! The snark and profanity that come out of her oh-so-posh mouth in interviews makes me swoon just a little bit. That's Rachael up there on the right, by the way.

Which leads me to a new rule: You are NOT allowed to be gorgeous, British, smart, funny, and otherwise a walking lesbian wet dream if you're NOT a lesbian or at least a little bit bi. That's just not fair!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brou HahHah said...

This is really wild. I've been following your taste in imaginary girlfriends, and we have very similiar tastes! (no pun intended)

7:11 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Yep! So you can probably guess my first response to seeing Danielle walking through the Laser Tag parking lot. Before you shoot me though, I did NOT know she was with you at the time. You'd arrived separately.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home