The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Long Time No See

Busy. Busy. Busy.

Tired. Tired. Tired.

Sick. Sick. Sick.

For those of you who remember me sailing through the Ducky flu, this will undoubtedly seem like well-earned karma. I've been very sick TWICE in the last couple of months. I actually missed work! Recovering from sickness now that I a.) have a bad heart, b.) work way too much and c.) get little rest is far too difficult and takes way too long.

This sickness also means I missed my first lesbian event and will be skipping the one I'd scheduled for tomorrow. I hope to go out soon, b/c I've been spending far too much time with myself and I'm starting to bore me.

Although I have had more time for TV since I'm too brain-dead at this point to do much of anything else. So let me say that I love The Big Bang Theory and you should too; the History and Science channels rock; and Marlee Matlin is still a goddess, whether she's making out with Jennifer Beals or strutting the dance floor.

On the more exciting news front, I can officially announce that, as one part of my new duties, I am now a webmaster again. Power! Anyway, gotta go pretend like I work around here. More later.

2 Comments:

Blogger sinister_n_evil said...

I am sooo happy to see you back... in fact, just noticed that you posted again... sorry that you were sick... happy that you are feeling better now... you better take those vitamines young lady... you have a celebration to attend in the south... August 8th, in fact... kahunah and i booked the site, and captain dave got his reverend card to preform the ceremony... yeppers, we be gettin hitched at fountainbleau on da beach...

so, pick up the phone and dial 911, so you can get the paramedics to help you with your palpatations... and once you get the breathing, circulation and heart beat under control, drop us a line so we can fill you in on more details...

missin u,
lots of hugs!
silverfox

11:22 AM  
Blogger Canardius said...

As the progenitor of the ducky flu, I, Tiberius Canardius Maximus, should say that it made you stronger so that you may deal with all sorts of new present ailments. Thus is a small snippet of the Great Plan revealed to us in ways like this, often through the agency of those we least expect.

It is fitting that I, resident Pontifex Maximus, should be a Ponti-fex, a bridge-maker, between us mere mortals and the divine plan Aquinas so patiently teaches us to follow.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home