The Cult of Melinda

The gAyTM is closed! No gay rights, no gay $$$!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

HUMMINA!: Going Native, Baby!

Just wanted to share my obsession with the most beautiful Native Canadian actress alive, Alex Rice.



Not to be confused, of course with my two favorite Native American actresses:
Karina Lombard from "The L Word" and many, many great movies.



And the amazing Tsianina Joelson, also known as Varia, Queen of the Amazons, from Xena: The Warrior Princess.



Yes, I'm totally biased towards Native women, but can you blame me? Whew! My ancestors must have walked around with permanent.... ahem... smiles on their faces.

2 Comments:

Blogger angie. said...

Damn Melinda, you're absolutely right. That's one hot chick.

I must say, if I was batting for y'all team, I would definitely do her! ;)

9:02 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Well, if you ever decide to switch teams, I'll be more than happy to talk to the coach on your behalf. haha

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home